This contest focuses on Fun and Creativity! Bring in your photo of you or your friends with one of the sculptures in this exhibit and be included in The Sculptures Photo Exhibit.
- The Contest is open from August 17th through 4pm September 5th, 2012
- You must bring in one or more photos printed in an 8×10 or 8 1/2 x 11 Size, and attach an entry form to each photo submitted.
- The Photos will be displayed in the Photo Archives through September.
- The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be determined by Popular Vote, so tell your family and friends to come in and cast a ballot for your photos! Be a Blue Ribbon Winner!
- You and your photo will be publicized in the newspaper, online, and in the Photo Archives Gallery!
- Then Contest Winners will be announced at the Plant City Photo Archives & History Center, 106 South Evers Street, at 5pm Friday, September 7th. (Refreshments present)
- Entry Forms and Ballots are available at the Photo Archives and History Center or download Photo Contest Entry Form. Call 813.754.1578 for information or email email@example.com
- Maps Showing the location of the sculptures are available at the Photo Archives, the Greater Plant City Chamber of Commerce, the Depot adjacent to McCall Park and online at PlantCityPhotoArchives.org
Sponsored by Hopewell Funeral HOme and Memorial Gardens